Dream Islands Package
Hello Please Fill out the form to get the OTP and proceed further
6 Days / 5 Nights
Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay Island - Havelock Lock Island - Mount Harriet
DAY 1 (Arrival To Port Blair)
On arrive at Port Blair, our representative receive you at Airport /Harbour and escorted you to check in to the Hotel / Resort. After check-in at the hotel and little relax, we start the journey with Anthropological Museum, which displays the tools, models habitats, art and handcrafts of the aboriginal tribes of Andaman & Nicobar Islands. Cellular Jail, Fisheries Museum, and then proceed to Carbyn’s Cove beach. At evening, the Light and Sound Show at Cellular Jail where the saga of the freedom struggle brought alive.
DAY 2 (Port Blair - Ross Island - North Bay Island [Coral Island])
After Breakfast, We will proceed for a full day cruising towards, Ross Island and North Bay (Coral Island). First we starts with an exhilarating journey (by boat) to Ross Island (Ross Island, the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime), From Ross Island, we proceed for a joyful trip to North bay island (Coral Island) offering exotic coral, colorful fishes and underwater marine life. We can view these colorful corals & underwater marine life via in glass bottom boat. And overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 3 (Port Blair - Havelock Island)
Today, we start journey towards Havelock island via ferry from Port Blair. On arrival at Havelock Island, our representative will receive and escort you to check-in to the resort. After relaxation trip to Kalapathar Beach. Over night stay at Havelock.
DAY 4 (Havelock Island - Port Blair)
After breakfast, we proceed to Radhanagar Beach, which rated the #7 among the finest beach in Asia. It is an ideal place for swimming, sea bathing and basking on the sun kissed beach. After noon we proceed back towards Port Blair (via ferry) and overnight stay at Port Blair.
DAY 5 (Port Blair - Mount Harriet)
After Breakfast, we proceed for Mount Harriet, the highest peak in the South Andamans (365 metres high). During British Raj this highest peak was established as the summer headquarters of the Chief Commissioner during, this place is an ideal for a nice and fascinating over view of the outer islands and the sea.Evening free for Shopping.
DAY 6 (Depart Port Blair - Airpot Dropping)
Drop to Airport. Fly back with ever lasting memories of these emerald Islands.
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per your requirement.
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Per person rates (in Rupees.) - applicable to 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transport as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation policy depends upon the vendors' cancellation policy.
- Makiyatra.Com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.