Gujarat Pilgrimage Tour
Hello Please Fill out the form to get the OTP and proceed further
4 Days / 3 Nights
Rajkot - Dwarka - Somnath - Rajkot
DAY 1 (Arrival at Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka)
Arrive at Rajkot and proceed to Dwarka (250 kms - 5 hours). Visit Dwarkadheesh Temple in the evening. Dwarkadheesh Temple is one of the most significant and visited Lord Krishna Temples in India. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 2 (Temple visits in and around Dwarka)
Early morning visit Okha for the Beyt Dwarka. Beyt Dwarka is an island accessible over a short boat ride where a prominent Lord Krishna Temple is located. Upon return visit Nageshwar Mahadev Temple enroute. Nageshwar temple is believed to be one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples. Visit Rukmini Devi Temple, Gomati Ghat Temples after returning to Dwarka. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 3 (Dwarka - Somnath)
Travel to Somnath (240 kms - 4.5 hours). Enroute visit the Harsiddh Mata temple offering excellent views of the Arabian Sea. Visit Somnath Temple, a renowned Shiva Temple and considered one of the 12 Jyotirlinga Temples and one of the most visited Shiva Temples in India. Time permitting visit Bhalka Teerth. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 4 (Departure)
After Breakfast, proceed to Rajkot (200 kms - 4 hours) for onward Journey
- AC / None AC double bed room.
- LED TV, Hot & Cold Water.
- All Applicable hotel taxes.
- Meals (As Per Plane)
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner as per your requirement.
- All Transport & Sight Seeing
- Pick-up & Drop from mention point.
- AC / None AC Car as per your requirement.
- All applicable toll tax, parking charge and driver allowance.
Terms & Conditions Apply
- Per person rates (in Rupees.) - applicable to 2 persons staying together sharing the same room.
- Transport as per itinerary only (not at disposal).
- The package does not include guide services.
- The package can not be combined with any other offer.
- Refund on cancellation policy depends upon the vendors' cancellation policy.
- Mankiyatra.Com reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.
- Before 30 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip there is no cancellation charge are there , only some amount of service charge will be deduct & rest of all amount will be refund in your account.
- Before 29 to 15 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 25 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 14 to 10 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 50 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Before 09 to 07 Days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 75 % of amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy.
- Less then 7 days of your travel date if you cancel your trip then 100% amount charge applicable as per cancellation policy. (There is no refund).
- In case : If you travel any hill station , if there is any natural calamity or heavy snow fall use faced & if your trip is cancel , in that case , there is no refund policy will be applicable.